Review of The Lamentable Tragedie of Scott Walker by Doug Reed

by James C. Juhnke

Based on attendance at the drama September 2 and an interview with the playwright September 4, 2011.

Comments for Review of The Lamentable Tragedie of Scott Walker by Doug Reed

• Ervin Beck

On November 29, 2011 Ervin Beck wrote:

Jim, many thanks for a timely, lucid, broadly contextual review of Doug's play. Doug, congratulations on the success of your play. I'm sure you can match it with your next one.

Post a comment
  • Ann Hostetler

On January 7, 2012 Ann Hostetler wrote:

From Anne S. in Madison: I did see the play Saturday, the last day of the encore series at the Bartell, the community theater across one of the streets from my building. It was sold out for 5 performances in the 100-seat black box venue of the theater, and a friend who is a theater person was lucky to get tickets. The play was expectedly clever and hilarious. Needless to say it was attended by "Recall Walker" people and their enthusiasm was expressed with glee. We are hoping for continued performances in the area. I know they are trying. It would be great if the labor unions could offer the presentation of this play. So thanks to the article the play had another viewer.

Post a comment

Post a comment

Sorry, comments are closed for this journal article. If you have something to share, feel free to get in touch.