When the Roll is Called a Pyonder

by Diana Zimmerman

A Preview of the forthcoming memoir

Comments for When the Roll is Called a Pyonder

• christina

On May 2, 2014 christina wrote:

Diana does a great job of telling us about a unique culture from a child's perspective. It all rings true. Funny, sad and sweet. I can't wait to read this book.

Post a comment
  • Susan E.

On May 2, 2014 Susan E. wrote:

I LOVE THIS! And, I get it. I'm smiling thinking about my shenanigans as a kid on the farm. Once I wrote 'spies' on my window screen with a sharpie. That did not go over well, and no one thought it was cute. Love it!

Post a comment
  • Rick N

On May 7, 2014 Rick N wrote:

I've read Diana's book of poetry and loved it. This is a new direction for her and she tells her tales perfectly from the perspective of a young child growing up on a farm.

Post a comment
  • Patrick L

On May 8, 2014 Patrick L wrote:

Diana's writing is wonderful. To me, she has a wonderful ability to take something that maybe we see everyday, shine a light on it with words and re-present it to me in a way that makes me think about it differently. Maybe all art does that in a way...

Post a comment
  • Wanda D

On May 20, 2014 Wanda D wrote:

Life and logic as seen through the eyes of a child is so refreshing, before cynicism replaces curiosity. Reminds me very much of my own childhood.

Post a comment

Post a comment

Sorry, comments are closed for this journal article. If you have something to share, feel free to get in touch.